NEW Military Issue Adirondack Leather Shoulder Holster M7/M9 1911 Colt 45Cal, 9mm Beretta
This is not a knockoff or copy like others on the internet!
These do not come put together so i know from putting one together please let me know so I can take care of it for you, all you will have to do is adjust it.
Military Stock NSN:1095-00-973-2353
Adirondack Leather Shoulder Holster New
This is the standard issue US Military leather shoulder holster, made to accept the 1911A1 .45 pistol & the Beretta 92F 9mm military issue pistols. It's a rugged, military tough holster that will allow you to securely and comfortably carry your autoloader.
This holster was used from WWII through Vietnam for pilots, aircrews, and tankers, then in the Gulf War of 1992, and recently in Iraq and Afghanistan. Snapped leather safety strap, adjustable leather harness, and leather hold-down loop.
Stamped 'US' on the front of holster with military markings embossed on back side. Strap to be worn under the right arm and across chest or over the right shoulder and behind the back. Top Grain cowhide leather. Made in the USA. Was Available in The Military In Brown or Black. Right hand only.
- Military Issue Leather Holster
- Military Issue Brown Leather Shoulder Holster
- Right handed
- US Military M7/M9 shoulder holster
- Adirondack Leather Shoulder Holster
- Embossed brown leather with metal clip and buckles
- Includes holster, waist strap, shoulder strap, shoulder pad, leather ties, two buckles, and clip
- Can hold automatic and revolver style pistols
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Store No. 02666-Brown
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 July, 2016.