New Genuine USGI Military Issue Butt Pack / Field Pack Woodland camouflage Color
The popular and practical butt pack has been in use with the American military since the 1950's, this is one of the last ones using the ALICE belt clips to attach it to your belt or carrying system.
- Genuine US Military issue.
- Internal draw string neck closure.
- Full flap closure with two quick release buckles.
- Two straps and buckles on the top to hold items of gear like a poncho.
- Two plastic D rings on the back to attach a harness or shoulder strap (strap/harness not included).
- Two ALICE belt clips on the back so it can be attached to any belt and most tactical vests.
- Webbing strips on the sides to hold extra pouches.
- Two straps and buckles on the bottom to hold extra gear
- Woodland Camouflage
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 28 May, 2016.