Fire Starter Sparkie Fire Starter Camping Scouts Survival Emergency Tool 905
Features One-handed Operation In A Lightweight Compact Design , Can Be Used In The Most Adverse Weather Conditions And Works Even If Wet , Weighs Less Than One Ounce , Features A Reconfigured Striker Tab Enclosure And Spark Bar , The Compact Body Has A Rubberized Grip Wrap Allowing Maximum Control And Comfort During Use , Operated By Pressing Down On The Thumb Tab Which Houses The Striker And Plunging The Striker Down The Misch Metal Spark Bar , The Striker Is Set At The Perfect Angle To Achieve Maximum Sparks And Requires Less Force Than Traditional Flint And Steel Two-handed Fire Starters , Its One-handed Operation Is Simple And Can Be A Life-saving Aspect In Case Of Injury To A Hand Or Arm , U.S. Made
- Features One-Handed Operation in a Lightweight, Compact Design
- Can Be Used In the Most Adverse Weather Conditions and Works Even If Wet
- Features a Reconfigured Striker Tab Enclosure and Spark Bar
- The Compact Body Has a Rubberized Grip Wrap Allowing Maximum Control and Comfort during Use
- Operated by Pressing Down on the Thumb Tab, Which Houses the Striker, And Plunging the Striker down The Misch Metal Spark Bar
- The Striker Is Set at the Perfect Angle to Achieve Maximum Sparks and Requires Less Force than Traditional Flint and Steel Two-Handed Fire Starters
- Its One-Handed Operation Is Simple and Can Be A Life-Saving Aspect In Case Of Injury to A Hand or Arm.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 21 September, 2011.