Garrett THD-TACTICAL HAND HELD 9V Personal Search Security Hand Held Metal Detector Wand 1165900
The THD is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
Ultra sensitive response to metal objects.
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and
stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360º detection area.
- Does not require adjustments.
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
- Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
- 9V battery (included) operation.
- Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
- Optional rechargeable battery kit.
Garrett Electronics, Inc. ("Garrett") warrants that each piece of security equipment manufactured by Garrett is protected by the following limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months (the "Warranty"). During this 24-month period Garrett will inspect and evaluate all equipment returned to its authorized repair station or factory to determine if the equipment meets Garrett's performance specifications. Garrett will repair or replace at no charge to the owner all parts determined faulty. This Warranty does not cover batteries nor any and all failures caused by abuse, tampering, theft, failure due to weather, battery acid or other contaminants and equipment repairs made by an unauthorized party.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 08 July, 2009.