Sunglasses Safety Glasses Anti-Fog Uvex Genesis Military Issue Eye Protection Kit 10339
UVEX genesis Military Eye Protection Kit features soft flexible fingers adjust & conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage and improve fit, soft elastomer brow guard diffuses and deflects impact and provides unparalleled comfort, a unique ventilation channel between the frame and lens, vents the eye socket area to deliver an outstanding level of moisture and fog control, adjustable temple length for a customized fit, three-position ratchet lens inclination adjusts to complete the fitting system and provides unsurpassed extended wear comfort, coating minimizes fogging and provides superior scratch resistance. The kit also meets military v0 ballistic test for impact and ansi z87+ and csa z94.3 standards The UVEX kit includes: 1 pair of genesis black frame glasses with clear lens, plus 2 replacement lenses (1 gray and 1 clear), black nylon eyewear case, belt loops, lanyard and cleaning cloth. All lenses have uvextreme® anti-fog coating.
- Military Issue Uvex Genesis Military Eye Protection Kit
- Adjusts & Conforms To Almost Any Nasal Profile To Reduce Slippage & Improve Fit
- Brow Guard Made From Soft Elastomer Material
- Unique Ventilation Channel Between The Frame & Lens, Vents The Eye Socket Area To Give You A Outstanding Level of Moisture & Fog Control
- Adjustable Temple Length For A Customized Fit
- Three Position Rachet lens Inclination Adjusts To Complete The Fitting System Anf Provides Wear Comfort.
- Quick & Easy To Change Lenses
- Coating Minimizes Fogging & provides Superior Scratch Resistance
- Meets Military V0 Ballistic Test For Impact
- ANSI Z87 + & CSA Z94.3 Standards
- 1 Pair Of Genesis Black Frame Glasses With Clear Lens, Plus 2 Replacement Lenses (1 Grey & 1 Clear)
- Black Nylon Eyewear Case With Belt Loops, Lanyard & Cleaning Cloth
- All Lenses Have UV Extreme Anti Fog Coating
- UVEX Part #: S99-S3291-MIL
- NS: 4240-01-552-4131
- Rothco 10339
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 30 November, 2015.