Silver GI US Military P-38 Can Opener P38 John Wayne
The P-38, developed in 1942, is a small can opener that was issued in the canned field rations of the United States Armed Forces from World War II to the 1980's. Originally designed for and distributed in the K-ration, the can opener was later included in the C-ration. This small but useful tool that has been used by generations of military personal is a great addition to anyone's survival kit
- Fits On Key Chain
- Can Opener
- Great Backpacking Tool Or Survival Kit Tool
- The Military's Best invention
- Small and light to carry around
- Faster than a normal can opener if the user has sufficient experience
- known as a John Wayne because He was shown in a training film using it
- The can opener is a small folding blade used to open canned rations (such as K-rations or C-rations) Caned Food. Never Leave Home Without One. Put One On Your Key Chain.
- Silver Colored
- GI type US military can openers
- PERFECT FOR SURVIVAL, CAMPING, FISHING, HUNTING, CAVING, HIKING, MILITARY TACTICAL, BOY SCOUTS, GIRL SCOUTS, CUB SCOUTS, ECT.
Army - Navy - Air Force - Marines - USMC - Recon - Ranger - Special Forces - Spec-Ops - Navy Seal - Police - Security - Law Enforcement - Sheriff - Special Police - Emt - Ems - Medic - Swat - Survival - Camping - Hunting
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 03 April, 2010.