Columbia River Eat N Tool CRKT Spork Tool Survival Tool 3323
Columbia River Eat 'n Tool is a lightweight high tech camping tool that features a spoon-fork combination, bottle opener, screwdriver-pry tip, 3 metric wrenches, mini carabiner that allows you to attach this camping tool to your backpack or belt.
This unique tool also features a non-load bearing carabiner for easy snap-on carry on D-rings or loops on clothing and backpacks.
- Columbia River Eat 'N Tool
- Made From Steel: 3CR13,51-53 HRC
- Bead Blast Finish
- Ergonomic Spoon & A Short Tuned Fork
- Bottle Opener On One Side
- The Right Side Of The Handle Is Ground To Provide An Emergency Screwdriver Blade
- Large Central Hole Is Not Only Designed For Finger Gripping
- Three Metric Wrench Reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm)
- Carry Carabiner
- Weight: 1.5 Oz.
- Length: 4"
- Tine Length: .075"
- Rothco 3323
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 09 December, 2015.