Arctic Mukluk N-1B Snow Extreme Cold Weather Boots With Wool Boot Liners Size (LARGE)
Size: Large (Men's 11-13)
Designed to insulate feet while standing on ice. Lower portion of the boots have five sets of eyelets for lacing. 10.5 inch zippers allow easy-on easy-off access. Top has lacing for individual sizing. Bottom of boots are rubber and protect the wearer from water and ice. The soles are designed to prevent slippage.
NEW Large Military Issue Extreme Cold Weather Mukluk Boots With Liners - N-1B
Designed for wear in extreme cold climates to -45 degrees
- Size: LARGE (Men's 11-13)
- Sage Green
- Military Issue Extreme Cold Weather Mukluk Boots With Liners
- Manufacturer: Wellco
- Specification: MIL-B-6362F
- Eyelet and zipper lacing system
- Cotton duck upper fabric material
- A Very thick wool booty insert
- Polyurethane sole construction protects from ice and water
- Sole also provides protection from slipping
- Height: 20"
- Laces included
- Liners not included
- Made In The U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 24 May, 2017.