NEW U.S. Military Issue Universal M12 Holster 9mm Beretta 92F Bianchi Holster, Hill Country Holster, Weckworth Mfg Holster, Cathy Ent. Holster.
THIS HOLSTER WILL HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAME OF MANUFACTURES ON IT BUT THE HOLSTER WAS MANUFACTURED BY BIANCHI. I HAVE THE HOLSTER WITH 4 DIFFERENT NAMES ON IT AND THEY ARE ALL THE SAME EXACT HOLSTER.
This Holster Will Fit Most All Large Frame Autos
Designed by Bianchi in the 1980's the M12 is the standard issue holster for the Armed Forces and has been battle proven from Bosnia to Panama and Iraq. Its unique ambidextrous design, when combined with our modular accessories, allows the M12 to be worn in 14 different positions.
This M12 holster is authentic military issue and built to last. Authentic Military Issue. This ambidextrous holster was made to fit the M9 9mm pistol which is used by U.S. and NATO military forces. This padded holster can be worn on either side (right or left)as is made to be attached to the web pistol belt or the garrison belt. Includes a built in cleaning rod. Features a quick release/close flap. Durable nylon canvas. Color: Olive Drab. Unused in packaging. Get your very own genuine M12 holster today! NSN# 1095-01-194-3343. Part: #9388057.
Bianchi M12 Universal Military Issue Holster
- U.S.G.I. Military Issue Holster
- Holster is designed to be worn 14 different ways when using other bianchi adapters
- Ambidextrous design
- Designed for today's large frame automatics
- U.S. armed forces standard issue for the BERETTA M9 sidearm
- Compatible with all UM84 accessories.
- Ambidextrous design
- Equipped with Quick-Lock belt fastener
- Converts to shoulder holster with M13 or UM84H
- Water resistant and hand washable
- Fits belts up to 2-1/4" wide
- Military NSN:1095-01-194-3343
- Made In The U.S.A.
Will Fit Just About All Large Frame Autos:
- Beretta 92
- Colt 45
- Bren Ten Special Forces
- Astra A80, A90
- Colt Commander
- CZ 75
- Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30
- HK USP Compact
- Kahr K9
- Llama Omni, Military
- Smith & Wesson 411, 909, 910, 915, 1066, 1076, 1086, 3904/3906, 4004/4006, 4026, 4044, 4046, 4566, 4576, 4586, 5904/5906, 5926, 5946
- Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228, P229
- Springfield XD-9, XD-40
- Star 28
- Walther P88
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 21 February, 2017.