Used But Good Condition Military Issue Woodland Camouflage LC-1 Alice Pack Straps 1- Complete Pair Rucksack Shoulder Straps LC-1 Straps Alice Pack Frame Shoulder Straps (2EA)
Military NSN (Left):8465-00-269-0482
Military NSN (Right):8465-01-078-9282
Fits On Any Standard Alice Pack & Frame
Genuine US Army Surplus ALICE Shoulder Straps, Woodland Camouflage. Heavily padded, each comes with a top strap to attach to the frame or pack, and length-adjustable bottom straps, and a two-stage quick-release straps with snap-closure overlock--incredibly strong and secure, but comes off with a sharp upwards pull. (The original LC-1 Straps had quick-release only on the left side.) Very durable and very comfortable. Designed for the LC-1 ALICE Pack, these straps will also work as replacements for most other packs as well.
Military Issue Alice Pack Frame Shoulder Straps fit any standard U.S.G.I LC-1 packs. ALICE stands for All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment system and was adopted by the United States Army in the 1960's to help soldiers carry large heavy packs.
- Military Issue LC-1 Alice Pack Straps
- Pad Dimensions: 16-1/2: L x 2-1/2" W
- Both Straps Feature Quick-Release System For Easy Out & In.
- Woodland Camouflage
- Heavily Padded And Angled for Better Fit When Wearing Them
- Adjustable From Top and The Bottom
- Black Oxide-Treated Steel Buckles
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Webbing Straps
- NSN (Left):8465-00-269-0482
- NSN (Right):8465-01-078-9282
- Made In The U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 13 September, 2016.