NEW Military Issue Rucksack Backpack Woodland Camouflage Mounted Crewman Compartmented Pack
Military NSN: 8465-01-393-5183
Will accommodate approximately 5,000 cubic inches of packing space!
Built for personnel on tanks and vehicles with tracks. The MCCEB was developed to transport individual mission-essential equipment outside of a vehicle. The Crewman Packs are considered "mounted" because the only place for soldiers to store their pack while on the tank was on an outside mount designed specifically for storing packs and equipment.
New U.S. Military Surplus Crewman's Equipment Bag
- Military Issue Rucksack
- Will accommodate approximately 5,000 cubic inches Of Packing Space!
- 3-tier, 3-compartment Bag
- Top carry handle
- Heavy-gauge zippers
- Belted, adjustable straps, buckles
- 3 front pockets: two 6 x 4" cinch top, one 11 x 5" cinch top, adjustable pocket
- Top: 12 x 17" pocket with adjustable belt
- Middle: 10 x 17" with adjustable belt pockets
- Lower: 8 x 17" with heavy-duty CORDURA® bottom
- Size: 17w x 10d x 32" h. overall,
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Great for creating your own bug out bag
- This bag is a large tri-compartmented frameless bag for mounted crewmen.
- Can accommodate several bulky items, even fits the Military Issue Modular Sleep System (MSS)
- Features adjustable padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles.
- Three pockets on outside of bag. (Two small and one large)
- Water-resistant 1000 Denier nylon Cordura material.
- NSN: 8465-01-393-5183
- Made In The U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 27 August, 2016.