NEW Military Issue Molle Multicam Tactical Wallet, Utility Admin Pouch, Cell Phone Case TYR Tactical® Motorola ATRIX Pouch in Multicam
Military Issue Multicam Phone Case
I AM SURE THIS PHONE CASE WILL FIT OTHER PHONES LIKE APPLE, ECT!
This same Military Issue Phone pouch retails for over $100.00 on TYR Tactical website & is designed for the Motorola ATRIX phone with Otterbox. I have a Iphone 5 with otterbox and Galaxy S6 and it fits but some of the pouch openings are not in the correct place but it still will protects my phone From Damages.
TYR Tactical® Motorola ATRIX Pouch in Multi-Cam (Berry Compliant)
Military Tactical cellphone design is used in hiking, camping, etc. Can be attached to any MOLLE Webbing, vest, backpack or platform.
New Motorola Atrix Phone Case (Multicam-Camo)
- Military Issue
- Multicam Camouflage Phone Pouch /
- Outdoor cellphone pouch design
- Can be attached to Multi-Cam webbing vest, backpack, platform etc
- The Offical Name Is Called ( TYR Tactical Motorola ATRIX Pouch )
- High density 1000D Cordura Waterproof Nylon material
- Berry compliant
- Widely used in hiking, camping, travel
- Made to hold a Motorola ATRIX phone with Otterbox case Will hold a iphone 4S size or similar size phone.
- There is no opening on top left side. There is opening on right side.
- Can attach to MOLLE webbing
- Malice clips with Multi-Cam system model design
- Inside velcro pocket. Approximate size 5.5" Length x 3" Width.
- Elastic pen holder
- Detachable nylon phone case with velcro backing and paracord clip.
- Can attach to something else with the side elastic velcro straps.
- No screen cover because dirt and water could get trapped in it and these are made to get rough!
- Extremely durable construction and extremely Hard Wearing
- Size of detachable cell phone case part is aprox: 5" L x 3" W x 1" D.
- Aprox size When closed: 5.75" Length x 4.5" Height.
- Designed for all military operations and special ops including combat missions!
- DTID: W58HZ15056V001L
- Made In The U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 July, 2016.