NEW Military Issue Multicam ® Camouflage Flight Kit Bag USAF Air Force & Navy Flyer's Kit Bag 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
Dimensions (empty): 21.5" x 21" x 11"
The military came to me wanting Multicam flight kit bags so I had one of the best in the industry located in the united states build them for the Air Force and I had a few left over. As anyone knows Multicam ® is very expensive material because of the royalties that you have to pay to use and call it Multicam ® or for the OCP material. I only have a few left .
So secure, even the zipper is protected by a flap. Whether you are traveling overseas or just to the lake, this Bag will carry all of your important items. Constructed of 100% Cordura nylon and with a heavy-duty zipper, you'll be carrying this bag years from now. 2" reinforced webstrap handles make it easy to carry and to simply switch from hand to hand. The ID window lets you quickly figure out which bag is yours and get on with the rest of your day.
NEW U.S. Military Flyer's Kit Bag, Multicam ® Camouflage Aprox 4,389-cu. in. capacity
- Military Issue Flight Kit Bag
- Multicam ® Camouflage Flight Kit Bag
- Military Flyer's Kit Bag
- Material: 100% Cordura Nylon
- ID window to personalize your bag
- Zip and snap closure
- 2 sturdy handles
- 2" reinforced webstrap handles
- Heavy-duty zipper with snapping storm flap for security
- Long lasting and durable
- Originally used by the U.S. Air Force for parachute storage
- Dimensions (empty): 21.5" x 21" x 11"
- (4,389-cu. in.) capacity.
- Originally made to carry extra clothing, boots, helmets and much more for flight crews and pilots
- Made In The U.S.A
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 July, 2016.