NEW U.S. Military Issue Multicam / OCP Molle II Backpack Complete with Frame & Sustainment Pouches
This pack will ship insured & signature required
THIS IS NOT THE CURRENT ISSUE PACK SO IF YOU NEED IT FOR MILITARY USE IT IS NOT AUTHORIZED. ONLY THE MOLLE 4000 IS AUTHORIZED FOR CURRENT USE WHICH I ALSO HAVE FOR SELL AS WELL. THERE IS NO RETURN ON THIS ITEM.
SORRY I DO NOT SHIP THESE OUT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Military NSN: 8465-01-580-1560
U.S. Military Issue Pack Complete with Frame, New
- Genuine Military Issue
- Multicam Molle II Rucksack
- Brown Gen IV Frame With MultiCam Pack
- 2-Enhanced Shoulder Straps
- Padded Adjustable Waist Belt with Extra Large Back Support
- Heat Molded Waist Belt for Greater Comfort and Durability
- Two Side Sustainment Pouches & Will holds 3 complete MRE's In each Pouch)
- Integrated Sleep System Compartment (Holds the Complete 4 Piece Gore-Tex Bivy Modular Sleep System, or Any Other Sleep System Or Compact Sleeping Bag)
- MOLLE. Webbing on Front and Sides Of Backpack
- Barrel Lock Drawstring Closure
- Quick Release Fastex Buckles
- Large Map Pocket Under Top Flap
- Heavy Duty Drag Handle Or Carry Handle
- Compression Straps and Shoulder Straps with Quick-Ditch Buckles
- Made of Water Repellent Denier Cordura
- Made From a New Polymer Material for Durability & Long Lasting
- Approx 4500 Cubic Inches of Space with Sustainment Pouches
- Designed with an Innovative Rib Configuration that Allows the Frame to Flex Around the User's Body for Load bearing Comfort and Increased Range of Motion (With or Without Body Armor), Yet is Rigid Enough to be Stable While Supporting as Much as 200 lbs.
- Numerous Attachment Points as Well as 8 Built In Jam Cleats
- Impact Resistant & Capable of Surviving 32 fps Impacts with Concrete
- Approx Weight w/Frame 9.5 lbs.
- Store No.1170990
- NSN: 8465-01-580-1560
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 17 July, 2016.