GI Military Issue Special Tritium Lensatic Compass w/ Pouch 917
The Cammenga G.I. Special Tritium Lensatic Compass is shock, water and sand proof, and functional from -50ºF to +150ºF. Seven Tritium Micro Lights allow for navigation in low-light conditions. It is equipped with a magnifying lens, sighting wire, dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings, and luminosity. Copper induction dampening system slows the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids. Built to last with an aluminum frame and waterproof housing. All Commenga Lensatic Compass models come with a carrying pouch, and belt clip.
- Approved for Japanese market
- Contains less than 27mCi (1GBq) of Tritium (3H)
- BUILT TO THE DEMANDING SPECIFICATIONS OF U.S. FIGHTING FORCES
- BATTLE TESTED - SHOCK, WATER, SAND PROOF AND FUNCTIONAL FROM -50ºF TO +150ºF
- FIVE TRITIUM MICRO LIGHTS ALLOW FOR NAVIGATION IN LOW-LIGHT CONDITIONS
- EQUIPPED WITH A MAGNIFYING LENS, SIGHT WIRE, AND DIAL GRADUATIONS IN BOTH DEGREES AND MILS TO ENSURE ACCURATE READINGS
- COPPER INDUCTION DAMPENING SYSTEM SLOWS THE ROTATION OF THE MAGNET WITHOUT THE USE OF LIQUIDS
- BUILT TO LAST WITH AN ALUMINUM FRAME AND WATERPROOF HOUSING
- INCLUDES CARRYING POUCH, LANYARD, AND BELT CLIP
- U.S. MADE
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 16 November, 2009.